TICLaude‘s secon edition came with double participants than its predecessor
The course ended up introducing 11 final projects on October the 4th 2013. We launche a ceremony where the students got their diploms and introduced their first entrepreneur projects.
Those projects were:
- VideoReviewParks, by Adrián González Martínez
- CercaVi, by Èlia Soriano Costa, Carlos Rodriguez Escuredo & Enric Rujula Aldana
- Minidesalinizadora, by Héctor Briones Cortabitarte
- Me Journalism, by Janira Gómez Muñoz & David Muñoz Sastre
- BocGame Studios, by Jordi Arenas Vigo & Pere Nolla Rodriguez
- Grafetting, by Anna Cosconera & Carmina Torrent Crosa
- Ètyma, by Simón Perera del Rosario
- ElVallès, by Judit Ribau Velasco
- Share Connection, by Ferran Plana Buñuel & Marta Cardona Colomina
- SwetSpots, by Juan Felipe Gómez Rios
- Nahr, by Gerard Martínez Rubia
En este vídeo puedes ver un breve resumen de algunos de ellos:
One of these projects got awarded by UAB’s Parc de Recerca considered to be the best project in the year.
Gloria Gonzalez, vice chancellor of Quality on Docence; Josep María Català, dean of Faculty; Buenaventura Guamis, Parc de Recerca’s head officer and Foment del Treball Nacional and PIMEC representants concurred to the clousure act. Also TICLaude teachers went to the act since they were the ones in charge of developing these projects along teh course together with their students.
At this edition of TICLaude there were a total of 25 projects inscribed, doubling the previous edition. Eleven of them succeded to reach the final round, looking for a chance on the market. Now is time of our entrepreneurs to look for the foundings and resources to succeed out there!