If you are an entrepreneur or entrepreneurial and have a business idea, an innovative proposal, an initiative that responds to a need, or any viable project and that can mean a novelty on the basis of the field of digital technologies, do not hesitate in TicLaude want to help.
We’ll help you launch your business initiative through the following working protocol:
- 1. We will identify good ideas: selection of projects submitted for inclusion in the TICLaude program.
- 2. Learn to move from idea to the project within the competitive context: formation in work teams according to the characteristics of each project and market characteristics.
- 3. We will pass from the project to the company: as a result of training and mentoring. You will make a business plan to realize your initiative.
- 4. We will seek the necessary founding: from the UAB establish a framework for relations with financial institutions and enterprises of different stakeholders in these projects.
- 5. We will present the project to the interested companies: the work schedule of the selected teams will close with the presentation of projects during the conference to be held in the Faculty of Communication Sciences at UAB in September.
- 6. Technical and legal advice: the whole process will take place within a legal framework supervised by specialized teams.
All this nonprofit, through a system of scholarships, and with the advantage of being able to follow this training alongside your daily activity at the university.