After 5 years and four different editions, TICLaude has:
- 120 students in our classrooms
- 2 of them in the US and 2 of them in Mexic through our streaming service
- 60 projects submitted
- 8 enterprises running
- 6 enterprises getting constituted
- 1 head (manager, coordinator)
- 20 Teachers
- 3 attendees, TicLaude alumni
- An app (TicLaudeUAB) for free for Android and iPhone
- 2 books: “TicLaude, the challenge of undertaking”
- Issue of classes in YouTube and by streaming
We provide free training, advice and support to all entrepreneurs UAB students.
• Faculty of Communication Sciences. Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Cerdanyola del Vallès). Barcelona, 08193 Spain.
Website: www.ticlaude.eu Sector: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Type: Non-profit Year of commencement of activity: 2011
Working for the future
TicLaudeUAB coordinates courses EOI (School of Industrial Organization):
• 4 courses of the EOI made in our Faculty for the entire campus, coordinated by TicLaude.
• 100 students trained at the UAB.
• 25 projects.
• In June 2014 we performed the first summer course for entrepreneurs.
At this time we are studying the signing of different agreements with:
• 10 Institutes of Barcelona for training in entrepreneurship within the regulated training modules.
• CityLab Cornellà
• Gastronomic Center Estudos de A Coruña. And other projects are also being studied with different business and educational organizations within and outside our country.
The total number of entrepreneurs formed by the two courses he has managed, for the entire Campus UAB, the Faculty of Communication Sciences to date is 184.